bosnia-and-herzegovina: Roses are red Let me see yo titties. GPOY
ITS VALENTINES DAY SO ASK ME AWKWARD QUESTIONS.
1. Who was your first kiss and what was it like?
2. Are you in a relationship? If so, are you happy?
3. Do you have a crush?
4. Who is your crush?
5. Are you a virgin?
6. What do you think of Valentine's Day?
7. Who is your Valentine?
8. Have you ever asked anyone out?
9. Who is your celebrity crush?
10. Has anyone ever asked you out and you turned them down?
11. Do you think anyone has a crush on you right now?
12. What is your favorite thing to do on Valentine's Day?
13. What's the best Valentine's Day that you've had so far?
14. What's your idea of a perfect date?
15. How do you know when you're in love?
16. Have you ever loved someone on a romantic level?
17. Do you prefer more or less clingy relationships?
18. Do you feel like you're loved on an everyday basis?
19. Are you usually the first person to make a move.
20. Have you ever asked someone out and they turned you down?
21. Do you feel like you're the dumpee or dumper most of the time?
22. What's your "type"?
23. What are some of your favorite physical characteristics for your crush to have?
24. Are you a hopeless romantic?
25. Do you think that you're a good kisser?
26. What's the farthest that you've ever gone?
27. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
28. Have you ever been someone's secret admirer?
29. Do you have romantic fantasies? If so, what are they like and who is in them?
30. What's something that always turns you on?
I’m losing myself trying to hide my past. Living with regret will be the death of me.
This damn dog is working my last good nerve…
I blame it all on those damn meddlesome kids.
One thing about living and working in the Ames area: I am not a fan of the Iowa State Cyclones. Never have been, never will be. I just can’t do it. BUT THIS IS CYCLONE NATION. And I can’t take it. I can’t even pretend to like the Cyclones. OK rant over.
I have a beautiful girlfriend that I love more than everything. We have a puppy, who at times is annoying, but is a good dog. We live in a two bedroom apartment with a bathroom and kitchen, and even a laundry room. We both work full time jobs, and I also work a part time job in the weekends driving a taxi. Most days, I wake up, get ready for work, work, come back to the apartment. See, I...
This is something I obviously know. I accept it, and I’m trying to change it. You calling me names, making funny faces at me and gestures to me mean nothing. You are only stating the obvious and making yourself look like an ass. So here is what I have to say: FUCK YOU.
Is it too much to ask to have a cold drink and fried chicken when I come home from work??